|Job Ref:||204704702||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Basingstoke||Address:||Post Code:||RG21||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
Trainee/ Graduate Service Desk Analyst - Basingstoke |
Are you looking for your first step into an IT career with a successful Service Provider that is a FTSE 50 company that can offer you opportunity to progress and learn new skills? If so then this is the role for you.
About the role
You will be part of one of our service desk team in Basingstoke. Full on the job training will be provided so any experience background is welcome. We are seeking applicants who are interested in IT and that have good customer service skills that are happy and willing to learn new skills and want a career in IT. Hours vary between 7am and 7pm, covered by rota basis. undertaking 37.5 hours a week.
About Capita | Enterprise Services
Part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India. Enterprise Services' solutions address the 'workplace of the future' and are designed to facilitate the mobility and productivity of employees, irrespective of their location or the device they're using. Enabling smarter use of corporate and personal devices by combining the best blend of devices, security services and productivity applications we improve productivity and user satisfaction.
Main purpose of the role is to:
* Provide a first, and single, point of contact into Capita Services Desks for all of our customers
* Responding to calls placed via a variety of media
* Ensuring incoming IT incidents are logged accurately and that sufficient information is recorded in the relevant incident logging software.
* Deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all calls promptly, remaining courteous and professional at all times
* Provide problem diagnosis, using appropriate support tools and resolution for desktop problems. Assign calls to correct third party queues where appropriate;
Your experience will include:
* Strong Customer Service Experience
* Knowledge and interest in IT
* MS Office skills: Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Call answering and call management skills
* Ideally experience of logging calls and complaint handling
* Any previous experience of working in a Service Desk, Call Centre, Helpdesk or support environment would be desired but not essential
What's in it for you? At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment. What we hope you will do next Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership. Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us