|Job Ref:||204704692||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£65000 - £100000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:19|
Position: Information Security - Manager & Senior Manager|
Salary: £65000 - £100000 per annum Plus car, pension, bonus, benefits
Job Type: Full time
The company client is a leading tier one organisation who are actively looking to appoint an Information Security Manager & Senior Manager for their thriving team office based in London. The range of salaries for these positions begin at c£65,000 rising to £100,000 plus car allowance, annual bonus and wider NA is a unique opportunity to join a widely respected brand in a period of fast paced change.
The main purpose of the job and duties performed include:
* Building and developing long terms relationships with senior stakeholders.
* Leading the development and implementation of key cyber initiatives - co-ordinating closely with appropriate colleagues throughout the organisation
* Leading a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across our business, including effective people management on client engagements and working seamlessly and collaboratively with colleagues in other parts of the organisation and globe;
* Contributing to the latest thought-leadership and industry research relating to cyber security and organisational crisis and response management to cyber issues.
* To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture
Specific knowledge and qualifications required:
* A broad range of information security / cyber experience, likely including experience across a number of areas such as certifications (such as ISO27001 or SOC2), advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics.
* Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology.
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience of developing strong relationships, either as a consultant or demonstration of significant influencing abilities within an organisation and demonstrable ability to solve complex problems objectively, using an appropriate combination of analysis, experience and judgement;
* Delivery of high quality complex projects including effective programme, project, financial and people management.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively both written and verbal, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities.
* Strong market reputation, broad network and demonstrable contribution to the cyber community.
* Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent experience and qualifications.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please don't hesitate to send your CV and APPLY NOW