|Job Ref:||204704583||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Southwark||Address:||Salary:||£25000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
About the role|
We have a vacancy for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer to join our busy team in Southwark. The Desktop Support Engineer will be required to provide Remote and Onsite Support to both Internal and External Clients
What you will do:
* Ensure all Incidents are resolved to agreed SLAs and KPIs.
* Ensure all Changes are processed in line with Change Process.
* Ensure Clients receive a high quality of Customer Service.
* Ensure Client knowledge is shared throughout the team within support documentation.
* Drive service improvements where opportunities appear.
* Work with the Transition Team to on board new Clients and Technologies when required.
* Work with internally held Third Parties when required.
* Promote Shift Left where possible.
* Help build a greater FTF capability working closely with Service Desk.
* Attend technical bridges when required to discuss resolution of major incidents.
* Take overflow calls from Service desk at peak times.
Your experience will include:
* Minimum of 3 years working within IT.
* Minimum of 1 year working within Second Line Support.
* Strong understanding of Microsoft XP, Windows 7, Active Directory and Office Suites.
* Team player
* Fast learner
* Can do attitude
* Able to deal with fast changing environment
* Ability to priorities workload
* Excellent telephone manor
* Excellent communication skills
* ITIL Foundation Certified.
* Experience LANDesk and/or SCCM.
* Exchange 2003/2010
* Office 365
* Lync 2010
* MDM - MobileIron
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us