|Job Ref:||204704075||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £70000/annum Competitive Benefits & Bonus Package||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:45|
A market leader within the financial services industry are searching for 3 Implementation Managers to grow their team and to help provide high-end software and services to financial organisations globally. We are searching for outstanding candidates to lead large and complex system implementations for their key clients. This role offers fantastic career progression and exposure - this is not an opportunity to be missed!! Various levels and salaries available.|
Their 'ideal candidate' has a mixture of development, business analysis, project management and implementation experience. You should be comfortable running large complex implementation projects and dealing with the associated issues.
- Co-managing multiple implementation projects
- Interpreting workflow analysis documents and the conversion of these documents into specifications for configuration
- Providing on-going communication and evaluation of project status
- Providing a single point of contact for a client
- Have superior client facing skills
- Undertaking the daily execution of the project plan steps
- Ensuring that a client's needs are understood and documented
- Providing proactive leadership in a client's utilization of specific products and services
- Facilitating conference calls & meetings with other consultants product experts
- Managing training and consulting resource requests
- Monitoring and assisting with the issue escalation process
- Responding to additional product requests
- Maintain a general awareness of industry changes/trends
**The role involves extensive travel and can involve spending up to 5 days per week on a Client site within the EMEA region**
- University degree (ideally in a Finance or Technology discipline) is a must
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in a similar role implementing financial systems.
- Strong Front Office experience (order management, dealing with Fund Managers/Traders)
- Good Investment Management and market instrument knowledge - Front Office workflows; Fixed Income/derivatives, Equity, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Experience dealing with users or clients from either a technical or business area
- Comfortable making presentations covering business, technical or sales
- Project Management experience is desirable
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds