|Job Ref:||204703999||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£15000 - £20000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:45|
Would you like to join an award winning, growing IT services and support provider with clients across South Yorkshire, the UK and abroad? Our client has an excellent, trustworthy reputation and requires a First Line Engineer to contribute towards their first class service and continued customer satisfaction.|
You will join the First Line Support Team being the first point of contact for IT queries and tickets. You will be responsible for initially making a decision as to either escalating or resolving the ticket. You will work closely with the Second Line IT Engineers, who will deal with the escalation of tickets. You must be able to step up and assist the Second Line Engineers as required or on a specific task or project, normally within the office, but also on clients' sites.
You will have the opportunity to assist with:
- PC rebuilds and software installs
- Password resets / making new users in Active Directory
- Office 365 maintenance and administration
- File / folder management and security
- Basic network and broadband diagnostics
- Backup failure investigation and resolution
- Monitoring and logging tickets
* The ideal candidate will have some experience working on a Microsoft Windows Server / Active Directory, and with Microsoft Exchange Server or Office 365.
* You must have experience of PC hardware as well as software programs, and a wide working knowledge of using Windows.
* We are most interested in your suitability for the role based on your personality, and your cultural 'fit'.
* Excellent organisation skills and your ability to handle several processes simultaneously.
* Excellent telephone manner.
* You should have good communication skills in order to feedback detailed information to clients, as well as correctly escalating tickets.
* Ensuring all notes, time and actions are correctly recorded and kept up to date.
* Have a strong willingness to learn.
* Friendly and supportive working environment.
* Opportunity to progress into more senior roles.
* Extra earning potential when covering on a weekend (up to 4 times per year).
* Free training both in-house and external.
* Excellent city centre location.
* Free parking - avoiding those city centre parking charges.
CLICK APPLY NOW