|Job Ref:||204703989||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£350 - £400/day||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:45|
Data Modeller/Business Data Analyst - 6 months - rate negotiable|
Our Client, based near Horsham, is currently looking to recruit a Data Modeller/Business Data Analyst to join them on an initial 6 month contract as part of a large CRM implementation project. The Business Data Analyst will be joining the project before the migration has begun, so will be looking at what data they have, where it is and where it needs to be to ensure a smooth migration.
The successful candidate will data modelling and mapping experience and will have strong understanding of concept and logical models. They will be liaising with all areas of the Business so will have good Stakeholder Management experience and excellent communication skills.
Key responsibilities for the Business Data Analyst:
- Gather data requirements behind the implementation project from end users across the Business through workshops and other methods
- Set up new data work streams and create physical and logical data models
- Data mapping and integration
- Liaise with Stakeholders of all levels and liaise with non-technical business areas in a way they will understand
Key Skills & experience for the Business Data Analyst:
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Come from a technical background to ensure you full understand the technical requirements
- Must have data modelling and mapping experience
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation on a large CRM Implementation on an initial 6 month contract before the migration begins. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only