|Job Ref:||204703827||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£31500/annum benefits||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:45|
IT Support Analyst - Solihull - up to £31,5000pa |
Our Client, based in Solihull, is currently looking to recruit an IT Support Analyst to be responsible for providing 3rd line level support to three sites on infrastructure and server related issues.
The IT Support Analyst will be working closely with the Technical Services Manager, so strong communication skills are key to this role. The successful candidate will have a flexible approach and will assist with 1st & 2nd line issues and project work when necessary.
Shift patterns are 08:00AM - 04:30PM, 09:00AM - 05:30PM, 09:30AM - 06:00PM.
Key responsibilities for the IT Support Analyst:
- Ensure tickets and calls are being resolved efficiently at 3rd line level and get involved with resolving at 1st and 2nd line level when necessary
- Work closely with Technical Services Manager and IT as needed to resolve issues, upgrade or implement solutions
- Accountable for driving & shaping technical solutions
- Providing support around infrastructure, Servers, VM Ware, Active Directory, storage, hosting
- Work within the Systems team, responding to incident and problem tickets on our helpdesk software
- Backup and DR solutions
- Involved with project work including server & VM Ware upgrades and storage projects
Key Skills & experience for the IT Support Analyst:
- Must have experience of Active Directory and be able to create new groups
- Must have experience of VM Ware
- Must have experience of Windows Servers
- Must have experience of supporting storage
- Excellent communication skills
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation to provide 3rd line support across three sites. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only