|Job Ref:||204703816||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Salary:||£32000/annum benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
url removed) Developer - £32,000pa - Surrey|
Our Client, based in Surrey, is currently looking to recruit a (url removed) Developer to work on CRM enhancing projects and manage any requests which require developing the database.
As part of the Software Engineering Team, you will be working alongside developers and application support to ensure the CRM is performing in a way that will benefit the company and support the large amount of work they are receiving.
Key responsibilities for the (url removed) Developer:
- Supporting and developing the (url removed) CRM and SQL Server Database
- Programming codes onto CRM Database
- Working on projects, gathering development requirements for the CRM to enhance it to meet Business needs
- Taught in (url removed) and C# languages
Key Skills & experience for the (url removed) Developer:
- Must have experience of developing in (url removed)
- General SQL knowledge and experience is required
- Knowledge of C# is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
This is a new opportunity to join an expanding organisation to develop and enhance their VB/Net database. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only