|Job Ref:||204703807||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||West Sussex||Address:||Post Code:||BN18||Salary:||£20000 - £40000/annum including excellent benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
Front-End Developer - West Sussex - £20,000 - £40,000pa (Graduate to Senior level)|
Our Client, based near Gatwick, is currently looking to recruit a Front-End Developer to join their expanding team. They are looking for someone enthusiastic and willing to learn and who has a desire to take on a role building modern web applications using the latest technologies.
Key responsibilities for the Front-End Developer:
- Predominately front-end development across various projects including software development, workshop builds, implementations and upgrades
- Will be using AngularJS to build single applications
- May be involved with back-end development using NodeJS if it crosses over with front-end
- Working as a part of a larger multi-disciplined team using agile development methodologies
Key Skills & experience for the Front-End Developer:
- Any experience of using React, AngularJS or NodeJS is desirable
- Must have experience of Agile or show a keen interest to learn Agile
- Excellent communication skills
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation who offer excellent progression and invest large amounts to training & mentoring programmes for their Employees. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only