|Job Ref:||204703791||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£50000/annum benefits||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:45|
Service Delivery Manager - Woking - £50,000pa|
Our Client, based in Woking, is currently looking to recruit a Service Delivery Manager to lead a coordinated approach to the Organisations IT Service management across the multiple delivery teams ensuring services provided are to a high level of quality.
The Service Delivery Manager is a point of escalation so will be liaising with internal and external Stakeholders of all levels across multiple Business areas. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and will have strong change and problem management experience.
Key responsibilities for the Service Delivery Manager:
- Manage the Service delivery across the Organisation
- Be a point of escalation and act as "Change and Problem Manager" for the area
- Identifying whether any reoccurring issues are technical, system or process issues
- Set up improvement plans around the service to present to third parties and Business areas to gain their buy-in on the plan
- Hold supplier reviews with third parties to ensure they are meeting deliverables
- Working across two Core Business areas and bringing the two teams together to work under one process
Key Skills & experience for the Service Delivery Manager:
- Must have ITIL experience
- Must have strong change and problem management experience
- Strong analysis skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Must have excellent communication and Stakeholder engagement skills
This is a new opportunity to join an established organisation to manage the service delivery for the Business. You will not be people-managing within this role as it is purely focused around the problem analysis and improvement plans. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only