|Job Ref:||204703782||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
Graduate/Junior Mobile Application Developer - Competitive salary |
Our Client, based in Surrey, is currently looking to recruit a Mobile Application Developer specialising in either IOS or Android development to develop a wide variety of mobile applications for their external Customers and internal applications as well.
Key responsibilities for the Graduate/Junior Mobile Application Developer:
- Develop a variety of customer-focused mobile applications for external Customers
- Develop internal BI & MI applications to monitor the performance and other aspects of the Customers they work with
- Developing either IOS or Android applications depending on experience
- Gather requirements around details of the mobile applications and understanding the usability of the applications which you would develop and alter to meet Customer needs
Key Skills & experience for the Graduate/Junior Mobile Application Developer:
- Must have experience of developing either IOS or Android Mobile Applications at University or in spare time
- Commercial experience is desirable but not essential
- Must be able to liaise with Customers when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
This is a new opportunity to join a leading Organisation to develop a variety of mobile applications for their external customers. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only