|Job Ref:||204703679||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Farnborough||Address:||Post Code:||OX17||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Remote 2 days a week||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
My client a global publishing power is looking for a Senior Wordpress developer to join the team down at their new tech hub in Hampshire. They are publishing company looking for a Wordpress enthusiast to join their team of senior developers who will work at the forefront of Wordpress Technology on a large platform which holds 40 magazines.|
Your duties will include:
* Developing and enhancing the Wordpress platform.
* Migration of new content and data onto the Wordpress platform
* Building new end user features, across the full WordPress stack.
You are good at:
* Using testing frameworks and tools to ensure your code is reliable and easily maintained.
* Doing things "the WordPress way".
* Understanding CMS workflows and usage patterns.
* Learning new technologies and the ability to use services to complement core WordPress.
My client invests heavily in the people they hire, including promoting training and encouraging the promotion of attending Wordpress camps and talks. They work in a modern, fast, agile and fun environment that shape the future of Wordpress technology.
If you would like to work in an agile environment across some of the world's most popular magazines in a young dynamic team then apply below or by emailing your CV
Premier are acting as an employment agency