|Job Ref:||204708995||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£21000/annum Upto £21,000||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:46|
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic IT Support Analyst to come and work within our growing IT Support team. You will be supporting 500+ users.|
Millbrook Healthcare is a fast growing independently family owned business and is a leading provider of Healthcare Service solutions including Wheelchair and Community Equipment Services. We work closely with NHS, Local Authority and Social Care Organisations providing a complete outsourced service that significantly reduces costs, delivers better quality and an enhanced patient experience.
Our mission is to provide a unique service that will ensure that all service users will receive the care, assessment and mobility equipment at the time they require it to enable them to achieve theirs and their families goals.
What are we looking for in a 1st Line Support Analyst?
• 1st Line Support - You will be the pathway and the first contact for any contact for any issues and problems encountered by our users. You must possess excellent all round skills in information and communication technology environments.
• Ticket Management - Taking required action for tickets and incidents raised as they are logged, either by our internal helpdesk system or in person. You will need to identify, prioritise and action all received alerts and log any incidents.
• Telephone management - handling calls in a timely professional manner. Prioritising your work is essential in what will be a fast paced environment within a small team.
You will have the experience working in a service desk/support services environment.
• Ensure support issues/helpdesk calls are kept to a minimum
• Ensure internal/external processes and procedures are followed to guarantee consistency and quality of service
• Manage the lifecycle of all incidents
• Fulfil service requests
• Create and use procedures on the company network
• Liaise with 3rd party support providers to manage hardware incidents
• Conduct daily, weekly and monthly checks within customer environments to ensure systems are running smoothly
• Identify and help drive forward improvements in customer satisfaction
• Good Communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Understanding of IT principles and procedures
• PC/laptops/Thin clients on the hardware and software level
• Handheld Mobile Computer Devices/Scanners
• Citrix experience and knowledge desirable
• In house telephone system and infrastructure
• Initial investigation and liaising with external support companies on network hardware and the WAN/LAN infrastructure
You should possess outstanding working knowledge of general Microsoft Windows computing environments, networks, applications and peripherals including but not limited to:
• Windows Operating Systems (both client and server)
• Networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
• Active Directory & Exchange
• Microsoft Office (from 2010 to 2016)
Knowledge of the following desirable:
• Motorola Handheld Devices
• Web Filtering
• Wireless LANs
• VPNs & Firewalls
• Mobile Device Management knowledge
• ITIL Foundation qualification
What can we offer you?
As well as working at the heart of a reputable Community Equipment Services business, you will benefit from:
• Up to £21,000
• 40 hours per week
• Company Pension Scheme
• 32 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) with the option of an extra day
• Life Assurance
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
We are always looking to recruit hard working, driven and talented individuals to join the Millbrook Healthcare Team and to become a part of our ongoing growth and success. You'll enjoy all the support and encouragement you need to reach your own potential and develop a rewarding career along the way. For a full list of our vacancies please call our friendly recruitment team on (Apply online only)