|Job Ref:||204708938||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£25000 - £28000/annum excellent benefits||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:46|
Town centre no parking)|
Due to an increase in business our prestigious client based in the heart of Reading are seeking an experience Database Administrator to join their team. The majority of your role will be data entry and data maintenance of the property database, "Horizon", so any experience of this or any other property or financial databases would be most useful.
* Entry and control of data as and when additions and amendments are required, ensuring data entry procedures and conventions followed.
* Assist with ongoing system development and related Testing and reporting.
* Run monthly audit reports and monitor daily alerts to ensure data is complete, accurate and up-to-date
* Ensure provision of information to internal and external people as required for reporting and decision-making purposes. This will include provision of database information to external parties for comparison analysis (quarterly)
* Supporting the Property Manager in managing data flow between the team, Asset Management and Managing Agents.
* Assisting in responding to ad-hoc data requests from the teams.
* Liaise with Asset Managers, Lawyers and Agents to resolve queries.
* Raise with the manager processes or procedures that either require amendment, review, or are not being adhered to.
* Assist in documenting changes or monitoring areas that require review
* Ensure filing is completed in a timely manner in accordance with the team's filing systems, ensuring consistency of use and appropriateness. This covers the filing, hard copy filing and archiving processes.
* Analytical and numerate
* Strong accurate data entry skills
* Excellent stakeholder skills
* Strong IT skills with database management experience
* Collaborative team player