|Job Ref:||204708749||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Middlewich||Address:||Post Code:||CW10||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum Company pension||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:21|
Web Developer: The essentials.
* Good level of knowledge of SQL and database structures
* Ability to deal with end users of varying technical knowledge in an empathetic way
* An excellent communicator in everything you do: professional interactions, emails and code
* Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications (at Level 2 or Above)
Web Developer: Your experience.
* Familiarity with up to date technologies and techniques in Web Development
* Occupational history and competence within the industry
* Experience in a similar role
* Experience of open source frameworks and CMS e.g Laravel, Symfony, Wordpress
* Proficient in troubleshooting software problems
* Ability to independently find information and solutions from the web
Web Developer: The desirables.
* Good level of knowledge of testing frameworks e.g. PHPUnit
* Knowledge of other languages e.g. Python, Ruby
* Knowledge of database management.
* 3 years' experience in a role where programming was an essential element
* Familiarity with Linux on the command line
* Comfortable in version controls systems, such as Git
* Experience of working from the command line
Web Developer: The organisation.
* This national training provider is a direct recipient of SFA funding, an Ofsted Grade 2 and has been established for over 25 years.
Web Developer: The role.
* This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well established training provider, that invests in its staff and creates a friendly and supportive work environment.
* With several challenging projects on the horizon, you will be involved in the implementation, enhancement and development of a variety of areas including; CRM, Company Website and Automated Staff Services.
* Working within a team, you will assist in the development, maintenance and planning of systems to help achieve business objectives.
* You will; assist to develop and maintain systems which support and enhance the effectiveness of the business; work to fix issues, make enhancements and troubleshoot challenging problems; assist to ensure all appropriate services are available, secure, patched, backed up and appropriate schedules are met and assist to develop plans for future of each system, amongst other tasks.
* £22k - £25k p/a (depending upon experience and qualifications)
* 22 days holiday p/a + 8 bank holidays (rising to 30 days holiday p/a with time served)
* Company pension
* Childcare Vouchers
* Genuine career progression opportunities
* Continuous Training & Development
Contact Jo Walsh on NA or NA, or forward a current CV
Not quite what you're seeking?
Head to the GPRS website to view all vacancies for training and learning professionals across the UK.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise