|Job Ref:||204708729||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Post Code:||GL50||Salary:||£8.50/hour + holiday pay||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:46|
Service Support Analyst- Cheltenham |
Salary £8.50 p/h + holiday pay. Circa £10
An exciting temporary opportunity has arisen for a Service Support Analyst to join a global manufacturing company based in Cheltenham. The successful applicant will be reporting to the UK IT Service Support Team Leader.
Although this would start off on a temporary basis, there is a good chance the role would go on to become a permanent role if wanted.
As part of the IT Service Support team your main duties will include (not exclusively): Responsible for providing 1st line support for the UK user base and Operating Company IT contacts.
* Provide first level support and point of contact on the telephone and e-mail for all end users
* Assess and allocate incoming incidents and service requests using the IT Service Management tool
* Perform the procurement function for the department
* Ensure Service Support KPIs are met and exceeded
* Responsible for the distribution of communications and reporting to end users
* Administration of software licencing
* Carry out all responsibilities following ITIL best practice
* Provide incident analysis to identify opportunities to reduce incidents
* Timely distribution of communications relating to issues and projects
* Other related duties as required
* Excellent customer service skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, ideally 2010 or later
* Coherent use of English and the ability to communicate issues clearly
* Ability to learn new applications
* Good interpersonal skills
* Friendly presence and helpful manner
* Ability to exercise patience and professionalism in stressful situations
A willingness to learn is essential. Previous customer service experience and ITIL exposure is desired.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
GB Solutions - Independent Recruitment Specialists acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
For 16 years GB Solutions has provided an unrivalled service whilst developing a team of specialist consultants providing permanent, contract and temporary staff across a vast number of industries. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards