|Job Ref:||204708597||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Corringham||Address:||Post Code:||DN21||Salary:||£0 - £52000/annum Excellent Benefits Package||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
Project Manager - Infrastructure / Systems Integration - CCNA / Cisco - Software Development|
PTS' client a Global leading Terminal / Port / Logistics organisation are seeking an Project Manager to work on the design, tendering and implementation of all IT infrastructure and Systems required. This role will also be responsible for the management and coordination of implementing new systems, upgrade and extensions to support the Operations.
This person will be a key link between the Project Engineering team, Technical Engineering, Operations and the IT team.
- To ensure that all aspects of the IT infrastructure and systems are designed, tendered and implemented to meet the requirements of the overall port and park developments;
- To assist the IT Infrastructure manager in designing, developing and implementing new infrastructure projects;
- To assist the IT Systems Integration Manager in designing, developing and implementing new Software projects;
- Take a lead role in setting up and maintain the Project management processes and systems for the IT team;
- Simultaneously manage several of projects of varying size and complexity;
- Manage interfaces between Equipment, Operations and IT teams;
- Manage program and resourcing for all IT Infrastructure and systems process;
- Take on other tasks and projects as defined by the Head of IT and System;
- Assist in maintaining and developing the network hardware and software and provide on-site assistance and troubleshooting.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum requirement Degree level or equivalent;
- CCNA or higher or equivalent qualifications;
- Familiar with ITIL concepts;
- Commercial awareness;
- Project Management experience in IT infrastructure and/or software development;
- Be able to deliver IT projects to time and budget;
- Familiarity of one or more of the following: - - Checkpoint Firewalls
- - Cisco Nexus OS
- - Cisco UCS
- - Cisco CallManager
- - Juniper SSL-VPN
- - Cisco Wireless
- Have an understanding of Virtualisation and Virtual network technology such as Cisco UCS and VMware;
- Understanding of Software development lifecycle;
- Demonstrable ability to work within a team and to liaise effectively with third parties;
- Ability to respond quickly to incidents and urgent requests;
- Work effectively under pressure;
- Good communication skills.
If this position is of interest to you and you wish to join a company that is expanding rapidly in this UK site please do not hesitate to get in touch.
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list