|Job Ref:||204708547||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Taunton||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:46|
Delivery Lead - Oracle ERM Implementation|
£25,000 - £30,000 PA DOE
The primary role of the Delivery Lead is ensuring the delivery of all activities for projects assigned to them within the agreed schedule & budget, quality and standards in line with user expectations.
You will have responsibility for the coordinated design and production of a high-quality solution based on well-formed requirements, whilst closely managing the delivery team for each piece of work.
* Responsible for working with internal and external delivery teams, within the B&M 2020 programme to convert requirements into solid and scalable solutions that are delivered on time and within budget
* Ensuring adherence to corporate standards, and ensuring projects are delivered correctly against the change framework.
* This role is responsible for ensuring that applications and interfaces are developed in line with business strategy. They will work to ensure development, migration and decommissioning plans are in place in line with the delivery framework. They will be responsible for ensuring quality through planning and through management of defects and issues.
* Ensure that developed systems are tested to meet quality criteria.
* The Delivery Lead will regularly update the Senior Delivery Lead regarding the development phases of projects, highlighting any risks and issues with mitigation and escalating where required, to address problems and keep the deliveries on track. Providing input and support into testing strategies, implementation planning and problem management in the delivery life cycle, prior to handing to production support. Provide triage management on systems and user testing phases.
* The role requires close work with the Project Managers and Senior Delivery Lead to ensure resource requirements are met on the delivery roadmap, whilst identifying continuous improvement opportunities in processes and standards.
* Educated to a degree level in an IT discipline, ideally specialising in software engineering / solution development
* Very strong software engineering background
* Demonstrable knowledge of software development methodologies and practices (e.g. Agile, Scrum and Waterfall)
* Proven ability to deliver flexible, reliable, supportable, cost effective (packaged, bespoke and hybrid) IT solutions
* Demonstrable experience in IT Industry standards, services, design, architecture principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behaviour
* Experience of working with in-house and third party technical design teams to ensure appropriate solutions are designed and implemented
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite of tools
* Ideally, experience of delivering high quality systems, including ERP/Enterprise Data applications to deadlines.
* Experience of Retail IS.
* Experience in Solution Design, systems delivery, or project management.
* Knowledge of test methodologies and the purpose of testing.
* Competitive salary
* 25% discount
* 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Company pension scheme
* Access to excellent in house training that will really progress your career
To apply for this role please do so online.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Office Angels are acting as an employment agency for this role. Please visit our website (url removed) for similar positions and to experience our virtual website. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer