|Job Ref:||204703883||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£65000 - £70000/annum Car, laptop & iphone||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + Car, Laptop & iPhone
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Manager to work for a well-established manufacturing company based in Rotherham.
- Responsible for the management of support and development activity relating to the company's Information Technology.
- Manage, direct and motivate teams in support of the business goals and in line with agreed standards.
- Carry out analysis of business requirements and advise on the most effective design & end solution.
- Ensure SAP is sustained to the highest standards and that maximum benefit is delivered from its usage.
- Act as the companies Data Protection Officer, ensuring the business remains compliant on all DP obligations.
- Three years' experience in managing the requirements process for IT projects across the full life cycle.
- Broad business process experience and how SAP can be applied to improve business performance.
- Four years' experience in an SAP arena with proficient configuration knowledge in SD, MM, WMS and FICO modules.
- Close liaison and interaction with business users at all levels
A well established and profitable Manufacturing company based in Rotherham.
Good basic salary, car, Laptop & iPhone, 25 holiday days and contributory pension scheme.
If you would like to apply for this role please forward your CV preferably in Microsoft Word format to us including your full postal address and contact telephone numbers.
* Edwards & Pearce is a professional recruitment consultancy with 11 specialist divisions managed by experts in their own area of recruitment
* Established in 1998
* Employ approx 30 staff
* 2 offices in Doncaster & Hull
* Edwards & Pearce operates according to a strict ethical code and aims to offer both candidates and clients the highest levels of professionalism and customer service.
* Edwards & Pearce has an enviable client base including plc's, blue chip organisations and SME's , global FMCG manufacturing, the public sector, charities and the Big 4 accountancy firms achieving preferred supplier status with many clients
* From the 2 offices based in Yorkshire, Edwards & Pearce successfully recruit for not only local, regional and national clients but has also undertaken and filled international assignments