|Job Ref:||204703832||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£325 - £375/day||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
Business Analyst - HR + Payroll - 3 month contract - London - £325 - £375 |
Our client, based in London, is currently looking to recruit a Business Analyst on a 3 month contract to work on a HR + Payroll implementation project which is being rolled out across the whole Organisation.
The successful applicant will have over experience of working as a Business Analyst with a strong HR and Payroll project background and will be able to demonstrate they have a strong understanding of HR & Payroll processes.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst:
- Implementing new HR system - Midland HR, iTrent.
- Working on a large project team
- Analyse to-be processes
- Liaising with all business departments, including other organisation groups
- Gathering requirements from various areas of the Business
- Facilitating workshops
- Overseeing various work streams across the organisation and completing analysis on how each business area would work with the new HR system
Key Skills & experience for the Business Analyst:
- HR or Payroll specific project background
- Charitable/Public Sector/Non-profits experience is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Must have a strong understand of HR & Payroll modules including Self-Service
- Experience of data mapping is desirable
This is a new opportunity to join an organisation to provide business analysis on a HR implementation project. To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only