|Job Ref:||204654487||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wythenshawe||Address:||Post Code:||M22||Post Date:||29/09/2016 03:53|
Data Project Analyst Overview|
Data is a critical asset for the business and is directly linked to ongoing growth and stability of the organisation. In addition to day to day trading (including ERP / NDC integration), product data is also used for price guidance applications, Price Roots management and analysis; electronic and paper catalogue creation, e-Commerce; marketing programmes; inventory profiling and management; reporting; and other areas. This role will focus initially on product data.
To maintain data validity and accuracy across all UK systems through :-
• To gain and maintain a detailed understanding of the complex data structures and their relationships across all systems both within the UK and within the Group.
• To gain and maintain a thorough working knowledge of the systems used to maintain our data.
• Work with colleagues to achieve monthly targets as set by project lead.
• Investigate complex issues independently; identify root cause and appropriate resolution.
• Work with necessary business contacts to find prompt resolution to complex issues.
• Prepare data in a suitable format for investigation/resolution by the business.
• Ensure all process steps and deviations are documented for audit purposes.
• Identify potential process improvements.
• Escalate issues to project lead.
• Data entry as required.
• Auditing new product creations to ensure data accuracy.
• Ability to manipulate large volumes of data using a variety of tools.
• Ability to investigate and resolve complex, multi system issues.
• Wide knowledge of business processes and systems and their data requirements.
• Logical and methodical approach with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
• Experience of working towards and achieving targets set.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Business analysis experience.
• Business change management experience.
• UK Data Project Manager
• Claverton Court, Manchester
This job description is not all-inclusive and is subject to change in consultation with the post holder.
Brammer is the leading pan-European distributor of bearings, belts & pulleys, chains & sprockets, linear motion, motors, seals, gearboxes, pneumatics, hydraulics, clutches & couplings, tools & maintenance and health & safety products. We supply high quality reliable parts from the world's leading manufacturers with over 3,500,000 products available from our extensive distribution network across 19 countries in Europe. We employ over 3,000 people across Europe and offer added value to all of our customers, small and large, local and pan-European, through the technical expertise of all our people