|Job Ref:||86569BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Massachussetts||City:||Sudbury||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) has a position within the Raytheon IDS Seapower Capability Systems (SCS) Business Area for a Contracts Manager with primary responsibilities supporting the Enterprise Air Surveillance Radar (EASR) Program. This position will be located at the Raytheon facility in Sudbury, MA (Moving 2 miles West on Boston Post Road, MA Route 20 to Marlborough, MA in December of 2016.) |
Duties will include participation in front-end assessment of business pursuits, proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and significant customer activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment of contract requirements in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Candidate must be able to readily adapt in a challenging, fast-paced environment. The Contract Professional supporting this key business area is responsible for management of the customer relationship, the provision of business counsel and leadership to the Program Management Teams, together with expedited proposal, negotiation and/or definitization of contracts that are critical to IDS and SCS Programs.
Please note that this role will be filled at either Salary Grade Level A05 or A06 depending on the qualifications of the applicant of choice.
Relocation support is capped at $19,000.00 if the applicant of choice is eligible.
• 8+ years of applicable business-related work experience.
• Knowledge of FAR/DFARs, ITAR and/or related regulations.
• Experience with applying legal aspects of Government and commercial acquisition to the contract management function.
• Experience developing solutions to unusual and complex contracting issues.
• Experience establishing pre-negotiation objectives and negotiation skills to realize objectives.
• Proven negotiation skills to define strategies and lead negotiations.
• Experience reconciling RFP, Program requirements, proposal submittals and resultant contract.
• Must possess or have the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
• Experience researching compliance issues, applicable regulations and laws, and formulate recommendations to management.
• Thorough knowledge of financial business principles and understanding of applicability to contracts and business.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to recognize risk elements in business transactions.
• Effective communicator both orally and in writing; strong analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills.
• Experience working within team environment with customers and peers.
• Experience with different contractual vehicles.
• Cross-functional experience in Finance, Integrated Supply Chain, Business Development, or Program Management.
Bachelors Degree. Preferred majors: Accounting, Business Administration, Business Management, Contract Administration, Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business Law, Finance.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Company, with 2015 sales of $23 billion and 61,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 94 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5ITM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries.
Type Of Job
MA - Sudbury