Vacancy has expired
|Job Ref:||86949BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Virginia||City:||Dulles||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
Senior Cyber Security Engineer/Trainer
Raytheon IIS is looking for a Cyber Security Engineer/Trainer to be a part of the Cyber Training Initiative and provide support in the design, development, and delivery of a Cyber Training curricula for the Raytheon Cyber Operations, Development, and Evaluation (CODE) Center.
• Designs, builds, and implements web-based, multi-media, or other development solutions which use instructional methods that best suit the content and learning needs of participants.
• Develops curriculum, course material and assessment techniques that meet the defined learning objectives.
• Assists with setting strategies for cyber training initiatives.
• Support to other Raytheon Cyber training initiatives.
• Support customer engagements to include penetration testing, other CODE Center services.
• Applies communication, analytic and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues.
• Assists in Cyber range system installation, configuration, and test activities.
• Conducts technical and nontechnical trade studies, analysis, and reviews.
• 2+ years relevant cyber security training
• Experience in the creation and development of training materials
• Ability to translate learning objectives into courses that flow well and deliver the necessary information with interest.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and/or independently within a complex engineering team across geographically diverse locations
• Proficiency with MS Office Applications
• Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a customer focus.
• Penetration testing experience
• Knowledge of Cyber Security related tooling
Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or another technical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
Business Unit Profile
Information, Intelligence and Services (IIS) Cybersecurity and Special Missions (CSM) mission area is focused on providing: end-to-end information assurance and information operations solutions ranging the spectrum of offensive and defensive cyber security technologies for computer network operations; and advanced technologies, integrated systems, and analytic tradecraft developed and employed for a broad spectrum of special missions as well as support capabilities for globally deployed operations. Key customers include core Intelligence Community, Department of Defense (components, COCOMs), Federal Civilian agencies with special emphasis on the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and commercial.
Secret - Current
Type Of Job
VA - Dulles