|Job Ref:||87078BR||Employer:||Raytheon Company||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Riyadh||Address:||Post Date:||04/10/2016 07:26|
As a member of the Raytheon International, Inc. (RII) team, the Principal Cyber Engineer will be focused on growing Raytheon's cyber business in Saudi Arabia. Based in Riyadh and reporting to the RII Country Leader, the Cyber Engineer will partner with lead investigators and RII team members to coordinate and collaborate with the Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) International Business Development Executive (IBDE) and program teams to grow the cyber business. The incumbent will develop and maintain relationships and provide subject matter expertise to capture and pursuit teams and customers including Government Ministries (e.g., Defense, Interior), critical national infrastructure providers (e.g., power, oil, gas, desalination), and large enterprises (e.g., banks). The incumbent will also develop relationships with indigenous companies in coordination with the RII Country Leader, team and lead investigators to help satisfy customer needs. |
The Cyber Engineer will have subject matter expertise in design and deployment of information technology and cyber security solutions and partner with the RII and IIS teams to identify, validate and mature opportunities for growth and capture in KSA. The incumbent will interface with customers in coordination and collaboration with the RII team to understand their needs, requirements and urgency for specific opportunities.
The position will require travel within KSA and United States.
Collaborate and coordinate with RII and IIS teams internally and externally to develop relationships and credibility with existing and potential customers to understand operational challenges, needs and budgets and translate them into valid opportunities for IIS business pipeline.
Subject to licenses and agreements, partner with lead investigators and capture manager influence requirements to support discriminating solutions for hardware, software, support, governance, policies and procedures for securing operational infrastructures.
Ensure requisite licenses and or agreements are in place to support partnering efforts to architect and design solutions and/or provide technical guidance on a broad range of topics related to Computer Network Defense (CND) and Cyber Secure Operations, information security architectures, forensics, open-source intelligence and threat intelligence.
Partner with capture teams to advise, share lessons learned and understanding of technical customer needs to help develop a discriminating offering to the customer. Support Cyber Lead Investigators in predicting and responding to market environmental shifts, including market intelligence, competitive intelligence.
KSA citizenship is required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering, information assurance, Information Technology or related technical field.
• Minimum of 5 years of Information Technology related design, architecture, and systems implementation experience.
• Minimum of 3 years of operational or Business Development experience as a technical lead.
• Strong familiarity with Export/ITAR/EAR requirements related to the Cyber Industry
• Significant experience as a lead systems designer or architect for an Information Assurance, Information Security, and/or Cyber Security project in the past 6 calendar years.
• Experience as a lead systems designer, architect or implementation lead for a Threat-Based, Intelligence-Driven, Cyber Security program or project in the past 5 years.
• Strong understanding of security design, architecture and all facets of cyber defense.
• Experience establishing and maintaining good working relationships in all levels of the organization, including customers, prime contractor organizations, internal management, and support organizations.
• In-depth knowledge and demonstrated experience with most of the following technology areas:
• Security COTS integration
• Security Information and Event Management
• Insider Threat Monitoring
• Vulnerability Assessment testing
• Identification and Authentication schemes
• Public Key Infrastructure and Identity Management
• Malware Analysis
• Wireless device security
• Demonstrated ability to lead a large-scale Cyber COTS integration effort
• Architecture frameworks (DODAF / MODAF)
• Currently holds at least 1 industry-standard information security management certification from a vendor or product neutral certification entity (e.g. ISC2, ISACA, GIAC)
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from cybersecurity to automated operations, and from high-consequence training to clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, VA. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2015 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
None / Not Required
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
Saudi Arabia - Riyadh