|Job Ref:||204027073||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£32000 - £35000/annum £32-35,000 12month contract||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
Business analyst to join the IT department.
Reporting to the IT director you will work with staff and our clients to, understand, suggest improvements, and document (using workflows and formal requirements documents), existing IT solutions, and create the specifications for new systems.
Dealing with senior management you will be required to update and discuss IT projects providing ideas and suggestions to benefit the firm from the use of IT.
Liaising with a varied level of IT user (from novices through to technical administrators), you will co-ordinate business change implementation and roll out design and management.
Duties will include:
• Investigation, analysis and review of existing IT systems.
• Documenting new and existing work flows and business processes.
• Setting up and running workshops to facilitate the analysis of current working practices.
• Feasibility studies and business case development.
• Receiving assignments in the form of objectives and establishing own milestones.
• Risk and benefit tracking of all projects
• Defining business requirements, scoping and planning projects.
• Responsibility for IT projects, agreeing project plans and following them through to a successful conclusion.
The successful candidate will have experience in using workflow drawing software and project management software.
A business analyst and a project management qualification, and a computing or business degree, are all extremely beneficial. You will have had experience implementing solutions to a senior level within large organisations.
Effective communication skills are a prerequisite along with the ability to liaise effectively, and appropriately, within a multi-stakeholder environment.
Some flexibility with regards to hours of work is required