|Job Ref:||204709979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£30000/annum car, phone, laptop, pension, healthcare||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Job: Electrical Commissioning Engineer |
Salary: Up to £30K
Electrical Commissioning Engineer | Up to £30K| Control Systems
A fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Commissioning Engineer to join an established company in the East Midlands with key experience working with control systems. Work for a company with a strong reputation in the controls industry within a team with an established client base that spans nationwide.
The successful Electrical Commissioning Engineer will have a strong control panel and wiring knowledge, as they work on commissioning products to meet client deadlines. They will be proficient in troubleshooting and fault finding and ensuring products are installed to the high standards whilst liaising with clients.
* 17th edition preferable
* HND/HNC or equivalent or above
* Driving license
* 2 year minimum experience as Electrical Commissioning Engineer
* Scheduling & coordinating work to client deadlines
* Strong control panel and wiring knowledge
* History working with control systems
* Commissioning project work history
Salary + Benefits
* Up to £30K dependant on experience
* 25 days Holiday & Healthcare & Pension Schemes
* Company Vehicle & Fuel Card, Phone & Laptop
This role offers a challenging opportunity for extensive commissioning skill development for any electrical commissioning engineer, whilst providing strong career progression opportunities. If this role is of interest to you please send your CV or alternatively call (Apply online only).
Premier are acting as an employment agency