|Job Ref:||204709952||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX18||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:06|
I have an exciting opportunity to join an established international automation handling organisation based in the UK. They are demonstrated significant growth over the last few years and are continuing this in line with their group strategy. |
They are recruiting for a Applications Engineer to join their established solutions function to manager the successful outcome the internal solution development for assigned projects.
They have a great business culture and good retention rate which some exciting growth plans moving forward.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
* Acquisition of all required information/data required to design a suitable solution
* Occasionally attending site visits to better understand the customer requirements and site conditions
* Development of 3D models and 2D drawings to create a winning solution either under the direction of the Sale Manager or Customer
* Application of core standard solutions in order to create suitable solutions to meet the customer requirements
* Creation, population and maintaining of the project Equipment Lists for use in costing and planning of solutions
* Working with suppliers to develop specifications for 3rd party equipment, to complete solutions and establish prices for any sub contracted items
* Support the Sales Manager in the creation of graphical elements of the sales presentations and offer document such as 3D images and video files, images, reference material and specifications
* Occasionally attending customer presentations and providing the required level of technical input to the discussions
You will have a design background but interested in providing technical solutions in a commercial capacity.
Please apply for more detail