|Job Ref:||204709951||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£220 - £300/day Perm is optional||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:06|
Utility Diversion Site Manager Excellent opportunity to join a large well-known construction company that has a seven year frame work doing all utility diversion within the London area. They are investors in people, providing training and development, and the growth which allows for career advancement.|
Diverting existing utilities is a specialist activity for which they have developed an excellent reputation.
* Desk top exercises to establish existing utilities and services.
* Collection of all STAT and service drawings.
* CAT and Radar surveys.
* Intrusive survey by geotechnical means.
* Reports with survey results, and design installation options and recommendations.
* Value Engineering.
* All construction works
My clients teams are experienced at dealing with all levels of 'turnkey' diversion including
* Whole/part network design and construction modifications.
* Negotiation of wayleaves and easements.
* Diversions caused by proposed developments.
* Single High Voltage/Low Voltage networks or multi-utility diversion.
* The experience and knowledge to get best value for clients via, informed challenges to C4 utility and service owner estimates.
We're looking for an experienced Site Manager who has had experience working with Utility Diversions. As well as managing site teams involving utilities ground-working (gas, water, electrical, trenches, cabling, reinstatement, etc). You will be the primary representative on site, responsible for the successful execution/delivery of the site works safely, on time, within budget and to the high quality required.
* Reporting directly into the Contracts Manager.
* Take personal responsibility for the successful delivery of projects on site.
* Ensuring the Health and Safety of the Site is paramount.
* Responsible for the teams on site.
* Ensuring works are carried out safely, to the right quality and being recorded.
* Managing; plant, labour, materials, toolbox talks, auditing, etc.
* SHEA Gas
* Strong knowledge of Health and Safety and/or CDM regulations.
* Previous Experience as a Site Agent/ supervisor.
* First Aid.
* SHEA Water.
* Electrical cable laying experience.
Salary and Package is negotiable and they will offer either on a freelance or a perm basis. If you would like to know more about this opportunity then please contact me on the detail below;
or NA or on NA