|Job Ref:||204709896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Devon||Address:||Post Code:||EX13||Salary:||£10 - £60/hour||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Test Equipment Design Engineer|
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced Test Equipment Design Engineer to join a electronic manufacturer for safety critical and harsh environment, based in Devon on an initial 3 months contract with the possibility of extensions.
The successful Test Equipment Design Engineer will be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills:
* Experience with the full architecture designs with customers including conducting design reviews
* Experience with full life cycle development of test equipment
* Experience with selecting design techniques for test equipment
* Experience with diagnosing faults and resolving engineering issues
* Experience with Altium and Raychem Harnware is desirable but not essential
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly or call (Apply online only). This is an exciting position and interviews will be taking place this week and next- so please don't delay.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role