|Job Ref:||204709858||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stevenage||Address:||Post Code:||SG1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum + Pension + Overtime + Life Assuranc||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:06|
Maintenance Team Leader (Food -Engineer/Multi-skilled/Electrical bias) |
£40,000 - 45,000 + Pension + Overtime + Life Assurance + Future Training + Benefits
4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights)
Maintenance Team Leader required by a market leading food manufacturer. This is an ideal role for experienced Team Leaders/Supervisors or Engineers looking to move into management.
This is a hands on role where you will manage a small team of 2 Engineers. There are 4 roles available due to investment in the facility. Training can be provided on the company's manufacturing machinery or to overcome any Managerial gaps that you have.
To apply for the role you need to be multi skilled with an electrical bias & experience of pneumatics/hydraulics, conveyors, gears, bearings, inverters and drives. Experience of working on PLCs will be highly advantageous.
The company are a major food manufacturer with sites all across the UK. They are continuing to grow their reputation as an industry leading organisation, having recently invested heavily into new machinery. They have a long history in the area and have won numerous awards. They are team focused and care about their people. Numerous opportunities will be available for career driven Engineers wanting to progress up the ladder - This may not be immediate but hard work and drive to do well will not go unnoticed.
* Lead a team of 2 engineers as the Maintenance Team Leader
* Multi skilled maintenance role with an electrical bias
* 70% hands on + 30% management/administration
* To carry out reactive and planned maintenance & breakdown repair on food machinery and associate equipment quickly and efficiently, so as to cause the least amount of machinery downtime.
* Project based improvements
* 4 on 4 off (2 x 12 hour days, followed by 2 x 12 hour nights).
* Can be an experienced Team Leader/ Supervisor or looking to move into Management.
* Multi-skilled/electrically biased Engineer.
* Experience in manufacturing or production ideally from food but this is not essential
* Time served or relevant engineering qualifications
* PLC fault finding is advantageous