|Job Ref:||204709838||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Wales||Address:||Post Code:||CF3||Salary:||£10 - £60/hour||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
Optical Test Engineer|
Amoria Bond are looking for an experienced Optical Test Engineer to join one of our leading international clients based in North Wales, joining an established team of test engineers working on existing and new projects. The contract will initially be 6 months with the likelihood of extensions with a very competitive rate.
The successful Optical Test Engineer should be able to demonstrate a combination of the following skills and experiences:
* Experience writing test plans including supporting bids/ proposals
* Ability to follow full test lifecycle from specification, development and commissioning of test equipment
* Design and perform first article test and qualifications
* Full supporting documentation
* Experience in the testing of optical products would be beneficial
* Degree qualified in physics or optical engineering
* SC Clearance will be required for this position
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly or call (Apply online only). This is an exciting position and interviews will be taking place this week and next- so please don't delay.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role