|Job Ref:||204709820||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridgeshire||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 03:37|
An exciting opportunity to join a well-established Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in Cambridgeshire is now available. We are looking for a Controls Technician to provide maintenance and control support to reduce incident of breakdown and minimise downtime and disruptions within a busy pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.|
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Controls Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out upgrades of equipment control systems via planned and reactive maintenance. All maintenance activities must be consistent with Safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements, and you will provide accurate documentation and relevant feedback.
2. As the Control Technician you will contribute to continuous improvement activities, by supporting installation and modification of new equipment and systems. You will participate in pre-delivery inspections, factory acceptance tests and commissioning.
3. You will lead investigations into major failures or incidents using Root Cause Analysis techniques, and provide written feedback to inform the maintenance team.
4. As the Control Technician you will develop solutions when reliability is impacted by obsolete or failed control systems or calibrated instruments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Controls Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Qualifications or experience showing in-depth knowledge of engineering and production equipment controls and instrumentation, and awareness of developing technologies.
2. A detailed knowledge of GMP, GAMP, calibration, validation protocols and other regulations with regards to instrument maintenance and calibration.
3. A thorough understanding of how to manage plant reliability and have an in-depth knowledge of relevant forms and documentation relating to maintenance activity.
Key Words: Controls | Technician | GMP | GAMP | Calibration | Equipment | Maintenance | Instrumentation | Pharmaceutical | Manufacturing | Systems |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves