|Job Ref:||204709800||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£22 - £26/hour||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
JOB - Materials Engineer|
LOCATION - Buckinghamshire
DURATION - 12 Months
RATE - £22-26P/H
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Materials Engineer with a leading company based in the Buckinghamshire on an initial 12 month contract basis.
My client specialise in the design, manufacture and test with a range of power systems and solutions for the Aerospace and Power industries.
The Materials Engineer is required to have;
* Experience with materials science/metallurgy
* Experience in physical metallurgy
* Experience with composite materials and rubber
* Experience with corrosion testing
* Experience with testing investigations
* The ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency