|Job Ref:||204709760||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Alfreton||Address:||Post Code:||DE55||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum Overtime available||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
Quality Engineers Required|
Due to expansion and increase in business we now require a Quality Engineer to join the business. If you are a have previous Quality experience ideally within aerospace, precision engineering, automotive or a machining and manufacturing background the we want to hear from you.
With large orders and sustained growth we require a Quality Engineer to join the team to work within this prestigious aerospace component supplier. With huge earning potential and a wealth of overtime we can offer a sustained working environment with true job security becoming one of the largest suppliers in the Midlands of precision engineered parts.
Shifts/Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:15am-5pm and Fri 8:15am-3pm
Salary range: £25,000-£30,000 per annum
Overtime rates: Mon-Sat time ½ and Sundays Double time
Background required: Must have previous experience at Quality Engineer level within a precision engineering environment. Ideally aerospace, however other industries considered.
The work environment:
You will be working with first class manufacturing facilities and practices in a well organised structured working environment.
The company offer off site training courses to enable staff to expand their knowledge and look to progress from within.
Brief overview of duties
* Determine customer quality requirements
* Perform customer purchase order reviews
* To drive and maintain quality performance
* To interface with and monitor suppliers
* To support quality and cost improvements
* Facilitate internal and external assessments (audit)
* To liaise with customers
* Investigate Problem solving to full resolution
* To measure, analysis and monitor production capabilities
* Plan for prevention of non-conformances
The ideal Quality Engineer will posses as many of the following in order to strengthen application:
* A quality background within Aerospace or similar working environments - Precision Engineering, Automotive, Oil and Gas.
* Good mechanical engineering and technical skills
* Experience with data collection and analysis
* Experienced in problem solving techniques
* Good knowledge of Statistical Process Capability (MSA and Gauge R&R)
* Be able to perform PFMEA on process and product
* Good knowledge of PPAP and its implementation
* Knowledge of special process requirements
* Knowledge of 6 Sigma process
In return for your experience as a Quality Engineer we can offer you:
33 days holidays
On Site Parking
Long Service Awards
Training/Courses for those who want to further themselves through career progression
If you are interested in the Quality Engineer role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Matthew Brown/Steve Brown on (Apply online only)
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)