|Job Ref:||204709134||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sutton-In-Ashfield||Address:||Post Code:||NG17||Salary:||£45000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:04|
Engineering Manager wanted for a manufacturing facility near Mansfield. Our client is globally recognised specialist supplying to a huge variety of demanding and successful industries. |
They now require an Engineering Manager to be responsible for maintenance and projects on site. The role will report to the General Manager and be responsible for all maintenance staff, projects staff and associated sub-contractors on site.
The Engineering Managers responsibilities will include:
* Directly manage and motivate the on-site team of engineers such that communication is clear and accurate at all times and that working priorities are clearly set.
* Ensure robust maintenance programmes are in place for equipment, with the specific objective of minimizing plant downtime.
* Primarily, maximize Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) of current equipment
* Procure new equipment as per agreed timescales and budget constraints.
* Ensure all equipment is adequately covered by the risk assessment process and that corrective actions are followed-up as required.
* Managing the budget and ensure cost effective running of the site
* Analysing company demand and available resources and plan accordingly
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experiences:
* Degree educated (or equivalent) in engineering or manufacturing related discipline OR apprentice trained with relevant senior manufacturing management experience
* Proven track record in exceeding performance targets
* Extensive management experience in installation, fault finding and maintenance of various machinery
* Experience in setting up and running of Preventative Maintenance Programmes
* Experience of achieving and working at world class standards
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Engineering Manager to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period.
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call John Bohan at Elevation Recruitment Group on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only).
Elevation Recruitment Group's Engineering and Manufacturing division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions. For this role and other similar Engineering & Manufacturing positions, visit (url removed)