|Job Ref:||204709100||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Camberley||Address:||Post Code:||GU15||Salary:||£0.00 - £38000/annum||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:06|
Working as part of a knowledgeable 24/7 support team based in Camberley you will have previous experience working in a Network Operations Centre (NOC) and be Cisco or Juniper certified (CCNA or JNCIA). The role will cover 24/7 work pattern based on 4on/4off shift rota (12hours shift).|
Network Operations Engineer
Salary: Up to £38,000 + Benefits
- To provide timely responses to the incident management process which includes investigation, troubleshooting, diagnosis and data analysis.
- Recognise, identify and prioritise incidents in accordance with customer business requirements, organisational polices and operational impact.
- Technical ownership of incidents to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Investigate, evaluate, diagnose and resolve events following receipt of events alerts on the remote monitoring platform in line with SLA requirements.
- Document all actions in accordance with standard company policies and procedures.
- Notify customer and third parties of issues, outages and remediation status.
- Trend analysis and root cause analysis to support the Incident and Problem Management processes.
If you are interested and would like further details please apply with an up to date CV today