|Job Ref:||204708852||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£37000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:07|
Senior Process Design Engineer|
£37-42 000 Per Annum
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Process Design Engineer who will be responsible for process selection, application engineering and proposal support of water and wastewater treatment plants. You will support the Project Manager and other aspects of the project, based out of Warrington.
As a Senior Process Design Engineer your duties will include:
* Performing preliminary design of water/wastewater treatment plants.
* Developing drawings of plant layouts.
* Involvement in the application (and recommendation) of the right process for particular site.
* Assisting the Estimating Department in building up the cost and to manage the vendors.
* Develop Process Flow Diagrams and Process/ instrumentation drawings.
* Develop technical presentations and method statements to present to potential clients.
* Occasionally travelling to project sites during commissioning and start-up.
The Senior Process Design Engineer will have a Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering/Environmental/Process Engineering and will ideally have over ten years of experience in water/wastewater process engineering. You will hold a full UK driving licence and have a good understanding of Microsoft Office and Excel.
For more information on this role please call Sam Belazka on (Apply online only) or email
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK