|Job Ref:||204708823||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Bradford||Address:||Post Code:||BD1||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
Phoenix Recruitment LTD are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Project Engineer on a permanent basis, the position is to join an established engineering team helping to deliver world class building services solutions manufactured offsite, you will be responsible for helping develop the electrical offsite solutions for all projects.
Providing a world class engineering service through the full life of the project, manufacturing support and leading innovative solution development on specific opportunities, this is a key role within our client's business helping to ensure that the customers' requirements are understood and exceeded in the delivered solution.
• Helping to develop the electrical offsite solutions for all projects, by understanding the clients' requirements and specification.
• Working closely with the client and project teams to ensure a high quality solution delivered on time to the client.
• Working with the Project Managers to ensure the solution is delivered within the allocated budget.
• Electrical solutions range from preassembled DB's and containment modules to multi box plant rooms fully wired and functionally tested in the factory.
• Developing new electrical solutions, whether this is incorporation a new technology into our offering or adding a new solution to our portfolio.
• Previous experience in a similar role such as Electrical Project / Site Engineer or Senior Electrical Site Supervisor.
• A fundamental understanding of how electrical systems and components are installed.
• HND in Building Services or equivalent.
It is desirable that you will also have:
• Experience with modular manufacturing
• CIBSE / IET
• Electrical Regulations
Our Client offers: Rewarding package which is amongst the best in sector offering competitive salary that considers your role and contribution. Pension scheme, Private healthcare and a generous starting annual leave entitlement of 25 days + stats which rises with service length.
You may have experience of the following: Project Engineer, Electrical, Building Services, Engineering, Project Management, Electrical Engineer, Engineering Services, Senior Electrical Site Supervisor, Electrical Engineer, HND, Site Engineer, CIBSE, IET, etc.
For further information on this position and all other vacancies please contact our office (Apply online only).
***** PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK