|Job Ref:||204708809||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gaydon||Address:||Post Code:||CV35||Salary:||£32000 - £37000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:22|
Seeking a Senior Industrial Engineer to provide Industrial Engineering and Business Planning support to both Manufacturing Engineering and Production departments of a luxury British sports car manufacturer. |
- Working with production and manufacturing engineering department to assist with manning forecasts.
- Engage in regular reviews with Manufacturing Engineering / Production supporting and helping plan the appropriate deployment of resource and equipment.
- Assist in the planning, analysis and control of all study elements related to maximising the efficient use of new / existing staff together with new / proposed facilities.
- Support manufacturing with manpower planning and tracking of actuals on role.
- Participate in ensuring the departments objectives are in full alignment with company values, brand, operational and financial objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive Industrial Engineering and Headcount Planning experience ideally in a Production/Manufacturing environment.
- Should preferably have a recognised IE qualification i.e. Institute of Management Services (IMS). Sound product knowledge, analytical skills and report writing skills are essential for this role.
- Applicants should have a good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office software, especially Excel, and hold a full, clean driving licence.
In return our client can offer you a permanent position with an annual salary of c. £32,000-£37,000 + benefits.
This role will be based in Warwickshire for the first 12 months and will then move site to St. Athan, Wales so we are looking for a candidate who can accommodate relocation.
Interested in the above role? Please contact Kate Stevens on (Apply online only) or email
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency