|Job Ref:||204708733||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Royston||Address:||Salary:||£28000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Are you an experienced Mechanical Inspector?|
Do you have a keen eye for detail and work well in part of a team?
If yes then please read on!
Main Duties will include:
* Inspecting products entering the factory and made in-house to ensure that standards of quality and safety are met.
* Inspecting all goods from suppliers and in-process components that require mechanical inspection as well as entering in to stock.
* Provide support to production operations engineering and to liaise with external calibration service providers when requested.
Skills and Experience Required:
* Inspect materials and products as per drawing requirements.
* To meet the time demands of the production programmes.
* To work in a safe manner at all times and adhere to all health & safety regulation, policies and instructions.
* To answer queries from suppliers and liaise with engineering and R&D staff.
* Follow company processes around supplier returns and rejection of non-conforming parts.
* Previous experience in a similar position.
* Ability to read engineering and technical documentation.
* Computer literate.
* Previous experience working to ISO 9001 standards.
* Ability to work under supervision or on own initiative.
* Preferably a certified technical qualification in Engineering or equivalent through experience.
* Experience working in a lean manufacturing environment would also be desirable.
* CMM experience.
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Hours: Full Time: Mon - Fri (40 Hours per week)
Salary: £28,000 per annum
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy