|Job Ref:||204708634||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:07|
A leading metals processing company are seeking a hands-on Multi Skilled Maintenance Manager to lead an Engineering team within a well-established, Heavy Engineering company. |
The Manager will primarily be working on a double days shift, however would also be required to be flexible on hours and respond to call outs.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within heavy engineering, and leading, supporting a small team of Engineers.
For this role, the Manager will primarily be responsible for:
• Hands on Maintenance with Heavy metals processing Equipment (electrical & mechanical)
• Providing support, leadership and advice to the existing team
• Management of PPM Systems
• Installations & project work such as Continuous Improvement & Lean Manufacturing
• Facilities Project work
• Advising on new equipment & safety initiatives
• Ordering Parts & Spares
• Management of Maintenance Budgets & Costs
• Plant, Machine & Process Improvements
You would ideally have worked within a similar environment as a Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Team Leader, Maintenance Supervisor or Senior Maintenance Engineer.
To be considered for this role, you are required to have experience in both electrical and mechanical Engineering.
Qualifications required for the role would include an Degree, NVQ Level 3, HND or HNC in Engineering.
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on the candidate's skills and experience