|Job Ref:||204708403||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||High Wycombe||Address:||Post Code:||HP11||Salary:||£23000 - £26000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:06|
Working as a Prototype Wirer you will gain exposure to working on a multitude of complex electronic products which are used in a wide range of different industries. The company are an expanding engineering organisation and this role as a Prototype Wirer you will perform prototype wiring duties and any other tasks associated to complete the manufacturing stages. Other responsibilities will include:
- Low volume batch type manufacturing.
- Ensure all antistatic precautions are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure the safe operation of tools and equipment in accordance with work instructions.
- Working to relevant IPC workmanship standards.
- To highlight any issues in the build sequence, drawings or work instructions by raising non-conformances with various internal teams.
- To maintain an accurate timesheet ensuring work on manufacturing orders are captured accurately.
For this role you will need:
- Experience of wiring and knowledge of electronic circuits and wiring standards.
- Low volume batch type manufacturing experience would be desirable.
- The ability to read and understand electronic schematics and wiring schedules, mechanical drawings, mechanical and electrical BOMs