|Job Ref:||204708389||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£35000 - £42000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Mechanical Design Engineer|
£35-42 000 Per Annum
We are looking for a highly motivated Mechanical Design Engineer to work as part of a design team to focus on the design of water and wastewater treatment solutions. You will be responsible for providing support in all aspects of Mechanical Engineering and technical solutions. This fantastic opportunity is based in Warrington.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
* Supporting the management and Project Manager to ensure the successful delivery of technical solutions and projects.
* Undertake initial feasibility through detailed design.
* Support the construction, commissioning and final handover of projects within appropriate timescales.
* Produce technical reports, construction drawings and calculations, whilst ensuring all solutions are safe to operate and maintain.
* Effectively manage programmes and projects to time and budget specifications.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering and have over five years' experience in the UK water industry. You will hold a full UK driving licence and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
For more information on this role please call Sam Belazka on (Apply online only) or email Sam on
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK