|Job Ref:||204708347||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Chesterfield||Address:||Post Code:||S40||Salary:||£10 - £12/hour + overtime||Post Date:||24/10/2016 10:07|
Pertemps are currently recruiting for multiple TIG and MIG Welder/Fabricator based in Chesterfield. The successful candidate will be working in a small team from technical drawing, they must be flexible, hard working and capable of using a range of tools and machines. |
* Stainless / mild steel fabricator.
* Must have sheet metal work experience.
* Must be able to weld using TIG / MIG welding procedures.
* Would be an advantage if the candidate can weld using MMA welding procedures.
* The candidate would be expected to be competent using press break, guillotine, radial arm drill & general workshop machinery.
* The successful candidate would be working with 1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm & 5mm material thickness in both stainless & mild steel.
* The successful candidate would be working with thick plate mild steel with thickness ranging between 5mm to 30mm.
* Work to the company`s policies with regard to health and safety.
* Would be an advantage if the candidate is familiar with stainless steel crack & crevis work.
* Would be an advantage if the candidate can use stainless steel polishing equipment.
* Would be an advantage if the candidate has a fork lift truck liecence.
Manufacture of Stainless and Mild Steel fabrications using various thickness of material, box section and tube, some structural experience is a must. You will be working from engineering drawings and specifications. Applicants will ideally be apprenticed trained and be suitably qualified and experienced in fabrication / welding techniques.
Precision is very important, you will be working to a very high tolerance and the products are sold at a very high specification, you would be directly responsible for the quality of your own work. You must be able to keep your area clean and tidy and be able to occasionally participate in overtime.
For more information please call (Apply online only) Mon-Fri, 8-5