|Job Ref:||204708210||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£60000 - £61000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:03|
A long established London based electrical contractor specialising in Museum and high end Commercial & Residential fit out are looking for an Electrical Contracts Manager with a desire to progress their career.|
Key Skills: Electrical Contracts Manager, 17th edition, lighting and controls
Location: South East London
Salary: Circa £60,000 + benefits
Experience & General Requirements:
* Good all round electrical knowledge and experience of running both large projects and multiple smaller contracts, including managing the expectations of the client and main contractor.
* Commercial experience including cost control of projects, reporting, and dealing with quantity surveyors regarding variations and final accounts.
* Experience of Museums or Exhibitions
* Excellent knowledge and experience with specialist lighting and controls
* Projects ranging in size from £100k to £5m
* Design experience, including dealing directly with clients and designers (preferred)
* Prepared to travel abroad for meetings as required (previous experience of running overseas projects useful)
* Professional & confident, with good communication skills at all levels as this is very much a client facing role.
Minimum qualifications required:
* City & Guilds 17th Edition
* HNC Electrical Engineering (preferred)
* Health & Safety
Salary - £45 - £60k (subject to experience) plus package (pension, health care, travel expenses)