|Job Ref:||204708155||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Shurdington||Address:||Post Code:||GL51||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:06|
Have you just graduated in Computer Forensics or a Cyber Security Focused degree? If so we are looking for the best of the best Graduates for an entry level role into Cyber Security. This is an excellent chance to join a world leading defence company. |
Junior Cyber Security Analyst
A world-leading group of businesses operating in the defence and aerospace, security and cyber, transport and energy markets. The Group manages a broad portfolio of innovative capabilities focused on customer need. The Group is responsible for providing sophisticated IT security protection to all companies within the group. This involves identifying and responding to cyber-attacks from a wide range of threat sources.
The Group provide protective security services across the board using sophisticated means to detect, manage and remediate cyber security incidents as they occur. There are presently opportunities for junior analysts to join this team.
• Monitoring identifiers and suspect activity that indicates a potential security incident.
• Make use of Intrusion Prevention Systems, Vulnerability Scanning tools, Malware Forensics tools as well as a host of bespoke tools and methodologies to detect and remediate compromise.
• Manage security incidents to conclusion, liaising with IT departments in other companies to advise them of issues and quantify the incidents.
Background and Understanding
• A Computer Science degree (or similar).
• 2 years' experience working in a technical environment (IT department or Electronics Engineering are both appropriate).
• Good attention to detail, making use of configuration control and formal documentation methods.
• A genuine interest in technology and technical security.
• Training will be given