|Job Ref:||204708046||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Worcestershire||City:||Kidderminster||Address:||Post Code:||DY10||Salary:||£9 - £11/hour||Post Date:||29/09/2016 04:06|
Pay - Negotiable
Immediate temporary requirement for a skilled Fabricator / Sheet Metal Worker to support a well established engineering company.
Ideally you will have:
- A relevant recognised qualification or apprenticeship.
- Proven fabrication experience with the ability to carry out all elements of manual forming using standard sheet metal equipment such as benders, rollers guillotine
- Experience working with a variety of materials including stainless steel , mild steel and aluminium.
- Confidence in working with or without drawings
- The ability to Stick and Mig weld.
The position is based on the company's premises in Kidderminster on a day shift (07.30 - 16.00), and is a temporary requirement to support extra workload.
Pay rate is fully negotiable, for more information please contact Pertemps (Apply online only) or submit an application for immediate consideration