|Job Ref:||204707963||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£27000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
Our you an experienced Lead engineer looking to work for an ever expanding utility company? If so read on! |
Our client is a successful gas and electric metering company who provide the exchange and repair of domestic, commercial and industrial gas meters on behalf of a number of large utility companies. Due to expansion they are looking for experienced Lead Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Oversee and support a team of gas engineers who will be installing Industrial and Commercial gas meters
• Your week will be split into 2 parts; 3 days will consist of installing the meters and 2 days will be carrying out audits.
• You will need to liaise with management and report any issues to them regarding the installs
The ideal Candidate;
• Will have CCN1, MET1 and CMET1/2 qualifications
• Experience installing Industrial and Commercial meters
• Lead a team of engineers, ideally in the utilities sector
• Have a keen eye for detail and can work well under pressure
• Will have carried out audits on Gas Meters
• Will hold a full UK driving licence
In return the company offer
• Full time permanent position
• Very competitive salary.
• Company vehicle
This is a great opportunity to be part of an established and expanding company who are really making a name for themselves in the utilities industry!
To apply for this exciting new role please call Sarah on (Apply online only) or send your cv via the website.
We look forward to you application