|Job Ref:||204707952||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Shurdington||Address:||Post Code:||GL51||Salary:||£20000 - £26000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
Are you involved in the coordination of repairs or maintenance? Well if you are looking to make the step up into a truly global and prestigious Tier 1 Defence company then please apply.
Working as part of the repairs team you will be responsible for:-
• To process Customer returns after receipt through to agreement of a repair price and returning of goods
• To issue quotations to customers taking due consideration of internal policies, procedures and authorisation limits.
• To understand and interpret the customer's requirements including quality, delivery, packaging etc. Also to ensure that these requirements are reflected throughout the product repair cycle.
• To process customer orders onto the MRP system after liaison with production to ensure an achievable delivery date is given.
• To issue order acknowledgements to the customer which accurately reflect the Company's conditions of acceptance.
• To handle customer order requires in a responsive and professional manner.
• Maintain awareness and attend training courses as applicable for the purpose of Company and self-development
• Assist in the provision of information, staff training and technical instruction as appropaiate.
• To question and where necessary challenge constructively any instruction believed not to be in the best interest of the Company or its customers.
• To satisfy the expectations and requirements of your primary customers
• To work with your suppliers to ensure the correct delivery of your requirements
• To continuously improve the accuracy and relevance of all operations associated data/information with the aim of meeting customers expectations and minimizing waste