|Job Ref:||204707897||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Dorset||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||£27000/annum||Post Date:||21/10/2016 02:23|
Are you an experienced Gas Auditor? Do you have a passion for working in the ever growing metering industry? If so read on!|
Our client is a successful gas and electric metering company who provide the exchange and repair of domestic, commercial and industrial gas meters on behalf of a number of large utility companies. Due to expansion they are looking for experienced Gas Meter Auditor.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Carry out gas audits on Industrial and Commercial Meters
• Making sure the meters have been fitted to the best standard
• Any issues regarding the meters are to be reported back to site
• Liaise with management to ensure the work is being carried out safely and properly
The ideal candidate
• Will hold their current CCN1, MET1 and CMET1/2 Qualifications
• Have a full UK driving licence
• be willing to travel
• have an excellent eye for detail and be able to spot any faults regarding the meter installs
• experience in a similar role or have worked within the utilities industry
In return the company offer
• Full time permanent position
• Very competitive salary.
• Company vehicle
This is a great opportunity to be part of an established and expanding company who are really making a name for themselves in the utilities industry!
To apply for this exciting new role please call Sarah on (Apply online only) or send your cv via the website.
We look forward to you application